We provide different options for attending one of Total Aquatic Programming courses. The workshops are designed to help project advocates identify options for size and type of facility and the associated programming needs and scope for budget. All our presentations are based on “at least” a 2-pool indoor or indoor/outdoor combo Total Aquatic Programming based facility.
BUILD A POOL FORMAT OPTIONS
IN PERSON WORKSHOPS
Annual Build A Pool+ Conference - held in August - presenters are Mick & Sue Nelson with Total Aquatic Programming LLC and Kevin Post with Counsilman Hunsaker. TAP's Dream Team Partners will be available to interact with the attendees.
Custom Build A Pool - (by appointment only) for those groups/committees who want the in-person touch. We come to you. These workshops can be conducted on any 2 -day continuous time frame Monday - Sunday - presenters are Mick & Sue Nelson
(VBAP) Build A Pool (online registration is perpetual) The Virtual Build a Pool Workshop offers comprehensive education in building, renovating, and programming both new and existing facilities. This information is cutting edge about the process of building and programming pools to be community centerpieces for safety, health & wellness while still being financially sustainable.
(VCBAP) Custom Build A Pool (online registration call for dates) for those groups/committees who want a custom designed workshop specifically for their project. You get Mick and Sue Nelson presenting live. We do all the virtual set-ups; you just log on. Your volunteers can be in the same or different locations. Live interaction during each session with Mick and Sue is the primary goal.
The Aquatic Facility is the Focal Point of Planned Programming
• The 4 Pillars of Aquatics
• Capital improvements fund. The invisible employee and why pools close
• Hours of operation & Staffing schedules suggestions
• Job Descriptions – (development – use – examples)
• Marketing tools: Client Handbooks and brochures – Aquatic Programming manual
• Business concept – VVMOST
• Programming options – Total Aquatic Programming = Upper-level programming – optional programming – basic programming
• CAAP Programming – Adult membership based
• Client needs/wants – Amenities – Customer Service
• Value Received Pricing
The project and scope – needs and wants
• Pool and building size options and cost to build and operate – hindsight analysis and how to adapt
• Cost to operate and programming income potential
• New building technologies - Equipment selection – maintenance and what to plan for - Plan – Phasing – Patience